Terms and Conditions
1) Jaws Motorcycles must be notified within three days of receipt of any goods that arrive faulty
WE STRONGLY recommend you ask us about postage insurance.
2) Goods cannot be returned without authorisation.
A goods returns note will be sent to you for enclosure with the product being returned.
Goods returned without authorisation will be not be accepted.
Please ensure goods are wrapped well. If they arrive here damaged you will not be refunded.
3) We strongly recomend any order placed for items with a value greater than £40.00 ( forty GBP ) is insured.
If you do not insure the goods Jaws Motorcycles cannot be held responsible for any claims above £40.00 ( forty GBP ) but will supply a proof of postage certificate in the event a package goes missing.
4) Parcels will only be sent insured if requested and paid for by the customer except to certain destinations where insurance is compulsory.Postage is set at the most economical rate unless otherwise stated.
Again, Jaws Motorcycles STRONGLY recomends you ask for extra insurance if the item you are ordering has a value greater than £40.00 ( forty GBP ).
5) Jaws is not responsible for goods damaged in transit. The customer must take up any dispute with the carrier.
Please ensure you are ordering the correct part. The customer is liable for postage costs in the event of returned goods that are not faulty.
If an item is specialy ordered for a customer then a deposit must be paid and this will be considered a binding contract for us to supply and the customer to accept the item.
Jaws undertakes to tell the customer if the item they are ordering is a special order.
PLEASE NOTE: In some cases we will no longer send goods to either France or Austria unless insurance is paid. This is because the French and Austrian post office lose a great many parcels!
Each order is dealt with on a case by case basis.
6) Jaws Motorcycles or any person working for or on behalf of Jaws Motorcycles cannot be held responsible or accountable for any damage caused or instigated by the fitting of any parts supplied by the company.
7) Payment for goods must be made before goods are shipped except when agreed previously. Goods sent on a proforma invoice must be paid for within seven days of receipt of the goods
8) All electric and electronic items are covered by a three month 'back to base' warranty.
The only exception is batteries. They have a one year back to base warranty. Postage costs are not covered by this warranty
9) Due to several parcels going missing when sent to non-residential address's ( such as university or company buildings ), Jaws Motorcycles will accept NO responsibility for their delivery under any circumstances.
If you are using such a delivery address we will not ship goods with a value of more than 40 GBP without prior agreement or if insurance has been paid
And for the customer
1) Jaws undertakes not to lie to the customer. If it is not in stock you will be informed and given an estimated delivery time
2) We use recycled packaging where ever possible. This allows us to charge the ACTUAL postage costs as close as is reasonable. Not a made up figure for a box and bit of sticky tape.
If an orders consists of more than one item, do not just add all the postage charges together. Mail us for a quote on the whole deal. it WILL be cheaper.
3) Jaws Motorcycles undertakes to help all motorcyclists world wide as best as is possible. Be it a query or search for something special. We may not always be right, or know the answer, but we do try damned hard for you.
4) Whilst we are sometimes beaten on price by a little, it is rare that we are beaten on service, and are happy to go the extra mile for the customer
Without it, if an item is lost or damaged you will loose out as there is nothing we will be able to do to help
Click here to buy shipping insurance